Old-Fashioned Tuna Salad.
You can cook Old-Fashioned Tuna Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old-Fashioned Tuna Salad
- Prepare 7 1/2 can of Tuna, drained and flaked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped celery.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes, quartered.
Old-Fashioned Tuna Salad instructions
- Combine tuna, onion, celery, capers, and mayonnaise in a bowl; mix well..
- Serve on lettuce; garnish with tomato quarters..