Cauliflower & cheese.
You can have Cauliflower & cheese using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower & cheese
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of slice-1/4" slice velvetta.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Cauliflower & cheese step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cauliflower into bit size pieces.
- Place cauliflower in flat cooking pan & place in oven.
- Cook until cauliflower is tender and lightly brown – about 10 minutes.
- Place cauliflower in sauce pan on cook top.
- Add milk, butter and cheese.
- Turn heat on low and warm until cheese is melted. Stirring occasionally..
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: add cooked green beans to change this up for a green bean cauliflower side.