Low fat pumpkin pie.
You can cook Low fat pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat pumpkin pie
- It’s 4 cup of mashed pumpkin.
- It’s 1 can of nonfat sweetened condensed milk (14 oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of nonfat skim milk.
- It’s 4 medium of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of pie crusts (9").
Low fat pumpkin pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Prepare pie crusts. For convenience I use packaged crusts but please feel free to make from scratch if you prefer..
- Add pumpkin to a large bowl. If you use canned pumpkin use two 15 oz cans. Stir in the condensed milk and the skim milk..
- Use another bowl and lightly beat the eggs. Stir the eggs into the pie filling..
- Add the spices and the brown sugar. Stir thoroughly to mix..
- Pour filling into the crusts. Note: Filling is thicker than many other pumpkin pie recipes..
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake another 40 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean..
- Cool on racks for 30 minutes before serving..