Dragon fruit -oat smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. Dragon fruit has a mild taste, so the tropical flavor is played up with a squeeze of fresh lime. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram!
Try this fun, fruity dragon fruit smoothie the next time you dream of a tropical vacation. It provides a pop of color and a nutrient boost. In this smoothie, the pink dragon fruit is the visual star. You can have Dragon fruit -oat smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit -oat smoothie
- It’s 1 cup of dragon fruit 's cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tea spoon of honey (may avoid honey if diabetic).
- Prepare 1 pinch of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Dragon fruit is also sometimes called dragonfruit or pitaya. You can usually find it this dragon fruit smoothie is so simple to make: Simply blend frozen raspberries, blackberries, dragon fruit, strawberry yogurt, chia seeds, ginger. Dragon fruit and pineapple are blended with yogurt and coconut in this tropical smoothie that you can drink for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. Dragon Fruit Smoothie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Dragon fruit -oat smoothie step by step
- In a blender jar put all the ingredients,add water.Blend for 2 minutes to a smooth paste..
- Add water,whisk.Smoothie is ready to serve..
- Put few ice-cubes in serving glasses,pour smoothie over.Serve..
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl a delicious smoothie bowl using pitaya or dragon fruit. Author: McKel Hill, MS, RD, LDN. Click here to pin this Dragon Fruit Smoothie recipe! Earlier this month, I mentioned that I was working on rebuilding some positive habits to get my I realize some of the ingredients in this Dragon Fruit Smoothie are probably not ones you can easily find or typically have on hand (or maybe you do!?). Dragon fruit smoothie – Dragon fruit or also known as Pitaya is a fruit native to Mexico, South America and Central America.