Dragon fruit -oat smoothie. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more milk. If it's too thin, add more fruit or thicken with more chia seeds. Our Dragon Fruit Smoothie recipe is sooo simple that our mini chef made it all by herself.
The best part is if you can't finish the smoothie you can easily save it for later by using. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is a perfect tropical smoothie recipe. Its mainly made with frozen Dragon fruit and banana chunks along with yogurt and honey. You can have Dragon fruit -oat smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit -oat smoothie
- You need 1 cup of dragon fruit 's cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tea spoon of honey (may avoid honey if diabetic).
- You need 1 pinch of rock salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
This smoothie tastes mild, soothing, and moreover, makes a perfect breakfast option too. All you have to do is remove the fruits from the freezer, blend it, and serve. The BEST Dragon Fruit Smoothie recipe ever – creamy, healthy and packed with nutrients! This refreshing smoothie has the vibrant pink color and is the perfect quick and easy breakfast, snack or dessert!
Dragon fruit -oat smoothie step by step
- In a blender jar put all the ingredients,add water.Blend for 2 minutes to a smooth paste..
- Add water,whisk.Smoothie is ready to serve..
- Put few ice-cubes in serving glasses,pour smoothie over.Serve..
Dragon Fruit Smoothie ~ This vibrant and healthy smoothie works great as a breakfast option or as snack for any time of the day. The deep, rich, pink color comes from the pink dragon fruit (also called pitaya). Smoothies like this one are the way to go when you need to get your fruits in fast and you need a meal on-the-go. To a high-speed blender, add frozen dragon fruit, frozen raspberries, banana, protein powder, and dairy-free milk (starting with lower end of range). Just scoop that beautiful, delicately sweet fruit out of its exotic, "dragon-like" skin, dump it into a blender, and whizz it all up to make a delicious, colorful, nutrient-rich smoothie.