Sauteed asparagus and ham.
You can have Sauteed asparagus and ham using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed asparagus and ham
- You need 1 can of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of skim milk.
Sauteed asparagus and ham instructions
- Drain and rinse the asparagus..
- Dice the onion and ham. Saute together for 6-10 minutes..
- Add asparagus to onion and ham mixture. Stir over medium heat..
- Whisk the egg and milk together and use a second pan to scramble..
- Add the scrambled egg to the asparagus and toss to mix..
- Serve warm..