Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette. This kale salad is made with an easy warm cranberry vinaigrette that is healthy, comforting, and wonderfully delicious. I've been on a kale and cranberry kick lately, so I went the "warm" route and sauted up some shallots and garlic and cranberries for a sweet and savory vinaigrette, then topped. This hearty, healthy kale salad with dried cranberries, sliced almonds and fresh goat cheese is a wonderful side salad for Thanksgiving or any Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
This is great even the next day. Let me ask you all, how many of you are getting all of your daily nutrients ? Did I see about half of your eyes double blink at me ? You can cook Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- Prepare 2 of or 3 cups chopped kale.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranraisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of diced red onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro leaves.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of whole flax seed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of crumbled goat cheese.
- It’s of Vinaigrette.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey or agave nectar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh dill.
Paired with a stunning homemade lemon vinaigrette, this simple salad is the perfect healthy lunch. While I love my salads, I'm not one that goes out of her way to buy kale and make Honey – If you don't have any honey, you can substitute maple syrup or agave. How to make kale and quinoa salad. Citrus vinaigrette dressing- The salad is tossed in a tangy honey and lemon vinaigrette.
Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette step by step
- Mix all ingredients for vinagrette. Massage into the kale well for a minute or two. Let set for about 5 minutes while dicing other ingredients..
- Add remaining salad ingredients and toss well. Store whatever is not eaten in an airtight container in the refrigerator..
How do I make this recipe vegan-friendly? It is simple to turn this vegetarian salad into one that is completely plant-based. There are just two ingredients that will either need to be left out or substituted; the feta. A very simple paleo salad recipe that brings healthy kale and fresh spinach together in a delicious salad with added fruit and veggies, plus a lemon vinaigrette. I mixed spinach (love the Popeye greens!) with the kale, and then added a really nice lemon vinaigrette.