Stir Fry Sugar Snap Pea. Fresh sugar snap peas are stir-fried with garlic and soy sauce to create this quick and easy side dish that the whole family will enjoy. Sugar snap peas have become one of my favorites, and while trying new concoctions, I came up with this delicious and easy recipe! Extension Food Specialist Barbara Brown prepares a stir-fry with sugar snap peas and other fresh vegetables.
Add sugar snap peas and chicken broth mixture, lower heat to medium and cover. Serve over rice, garnished with more sesame oil, sesame seeds, dark parts of scallions, and hot sauce or vinegar and chili oil. This lovely shrimp stir fry with sugar snap peas recipe is just one example of the fresh vibe to Jamie's book. You can cook Stir Fry Sugar Snap Pea using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Sugar Snap Pea
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 cup of slice sugar snap pea.
- You need 1 of deseeded red chili pepper slice.
- Prepare 1 of deseeded green chili pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of any stock.
Any suggestions on snow pea or sugar snap recipes that you have would be much appreciated! Stir in sugar snap peas, and pour in broth mixture. A vegetarian stir-fry packed with spice and flavour. Marinate tofu in ginger, garlic and sesame and serve with a vermicelli noodle mix.
Stir Fry Sugar Snap Pea instructions
- in pan with oil saute pounded gaic and sugar snap pea and onion with red and green chili pepper.
- season with a dash of salt.
- add stock and bring it to a simmer and mix well then off heat and serve.
Toss well, then add the soy sauce and lime juice, and. Crispy-sweet sugar snap peas with an Asian-style sauce and toasted almonds are a snap to make and a real treat at any meal. Serve with grilled pork or poached fish, as well as with Asian entrées. Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group. Stir-fry recipes are the best because they are super quick when you're in a pinch for time.