Diabetes friendly parantha with curd and salad. An easy, where we take traditional Indian food rich in calories and twist it so as to lower the much talked about calorie count without changing the taste. Creating recipes with a cause! puree the cucumber, mint, garlic, pepper to a smooth paste. mix the puree in with the hung curd or Greek yogurt. place the salad over the lettuce leaf, drizzle over tzatziki sauce, serve. Lettuce Wrap With Tzatziki Sauce Diabetes Friendly.
Planning your meals ahead of time. Certain fruits are good for diabetics and are perfect for your diabetic diet. When you're looking for a diabetes-friendly treat that can help keep your blood sugar within a healthy range, look no farther than the produce drawer of your refrigerator or the fruit basket on your kitchen table. * Salad Bar Extra: Seek alternatives to prepared salad dressing. You can cook Diabetes friendly parantha with curd and salad using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diabetes friendly parantha with curd and salad
- You need 1cup of aata.
- You need 1table spoon of Chana daal.
- Prepare 1tbls of Moong daal.
- You need as needed of Salt,Lal mirch pow, Jeera,Dhaniya pow Garam masala.
- You need of Haldi and duniya patti your taste ke according.
- Prepare 1spoon of besan.
- You need 3 tbsp of curd.
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- It’s 6.7 of badam.
- Prepare 1spoon of Daal chini pow.
- It’s 1pinch of Kali mirch pow.
A squeeze of fresh lemon juice or a few splashes of vinegar are two dressing alternatives * Salad Bar Extra: Rather than piling on every ingredient at the salad bar, choose a theme based on the ingredients at hand. A simple diabetes-friendly lemon salad dressing recipe is a nutritional powerhouse, using ingredients that have been found beneficial for diabetes health. I love salads and eat them a lot. I even have salads for breakfast.
Diabetes friendly parantha with curd and salad instructions
- Sab se pehle dono daalo ko 3 se 4 ghante ke liye bhigo de.
- Ab 4 ghante baad daal ko nikale.
- Ab ek kadhai mein besan daale.
- Besan me sare masale daal kar bhune.
- Ab inme daal daale.
- Ise mix karein fir isme duniya patti dale aur ache se mix karein.
- Ab isme thoda pani daale aur..Mix karein aur pakaye.
- Ab aata ki loi le isme daal ka mixture rakhe.
- Ache se band karein aur bele.Ab nonstick tave par brush se oil lagaye aur parantha daale.
- Fir plat kar brush se oil lagaye.Aur ache se seke…
- Ek bowl mein apple cut kar ke ke le isme badam daale.
- Ab isme 1 tbls.curd daale mix krr.
- Ab isme cinemon powder daal kar mix karein.
- Ab ek plate mein salad.Rakhe parantha rakhe aur curd rakhe.Curd par Blake paper daale.
- Aur serve karein….
I use this go-to lemony healthy salad dressing recipe most of the time. Here's a general diet plan that will help people with diabetes enjoy what the eat while keeping their blood sugar levels in check. Enjoy our Diabetic salads, daibetic Indian salads and diabetic articles below. Diabetic Recipes Diabetes and Healthy Heart Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Recipes, Diet Diabetes and Kidney friendly Diabetic Accompaniments Diabetic Soups Diabetic Starters & Snacks Diabetic Breakfast. Diabetes is when a person cannot control their blood sugar.