You can cook Lobster stock using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lobster stock
- You need 1 of lobster shells.
- Prepare 1 of lobster body parts.
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 large of sliced onion.
- You need 3 clove of sliced garlic.
Lobster stock instructions
- Rinse lobster shells and body parts with cold water to clean..
- Add lobster parts to stock pot. Add water to cover..
- Add lemon juice and garlic salt..
- Bring pot to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Use tongs to remove and discard lobster shells and body pieces..
- Add vegetables and simmer another 30 minutes..
- Use slotted spoon to remove vegetables. Reserve and serve with cooked rice..
- Line a collander with cheescloth and ladel stock to strain through cheescloth into a pot..
- Discard solids. Lobster stock can be refrigerated for 10 days or frozen for 6 months..
- Use in sauces, dips, soups and stews..