Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe).
You can cook Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe)
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped mixed fruits( apple,orange,grapes,pomegranate etc.
- Prepare 1 cup of hung low-fat curd(dahi),refer handy tip.
- You need 1/2 bowl of chopped dry fruits(cashew,almond).
- It’s 6-8 of mint leaves.
- You need A few of saffron strands.
- You need 1 tbsp of warm milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar substitute.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Mix fruit Srikhand(diabetic recipe) instructions
- Collect all ingredients..
- Combined the milk and saffron in a small bowl and mix well til the saffron dissolves. Keep a side. Combine the curd,saffron-milk mixture,sugar substitute and cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well using a whisk..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Just before serving, placed ¼ of the mixed fruits in to a serving glass or bowl and top with ¼ of the chilled srikhand. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and mint leaves..
- Handy tips- 2 cups of low fat curd,when tied in a muslin cloth and hand for 1½ hour. Will yield 1 cup of hung low-fat-curds..