Portobello burger. Serve on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and aioli sauce. Watch how to make grilled Portobello mushroom burgers. Both vegetarians and meat eaters love these mushroom burgers.
The cap of this ginormous cremini mushroom is the perfect size and shape of a burger. Meaty and versatile, marinated portobello mushrooms make great burgers. Half of a roasted bell pepper is stirred into mayonnaise for the sandwich spread. You can have Portobello burger using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Portobello burger
- You need 150 grams of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of Portobello mushroom.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
Portobello Mushroom Burger from Delish.com has the satisfaction of a burger without the guilt. Have you tried our mushroom burger? Let us know in the comments below and don't forget to rate it! I am sticking with the theme of quick and easy recipes as this good weather continues.
Portobello burger instructions
- season ground beef with garlic, black pepper, and salt.
- wash the lettuce and reserve.
- cut the onion in rings, cook them on the grill and reserve.
- cook the ground beef in hamburgers shape (round).
- clean the.portoblello mushrooms leaving only the top of it.
- cook the portobello mushrooms on the grill.
- assemble the hamburger: use Portobello mushrooms as bread.
- take one mushroom and put it up side down on the plate, on top of it put some lettuce, the grilled beef and onions, and some parmesan cheese, and finally another mushroom.
The other night I hosted some friends and we were all really in the mood to be outside.