Crockpot seafood soup.
You can cook Crockpot seafood soup using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot seafood soup
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 can of cream of shrimp soup.
- It’s 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp cocktail sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 can of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of salad shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of cocktail shrimp.
- You need 4 of tilapia fillets.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 each of kale stalks.
- You need 2 each of celery stalk.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
Crockpot seafood soup instructions
- Add liquid ingredients to Crockpot and stir..
- Finely chop carrots, onion, kale, and celery. Add to pot and stir..
- Remove seeds from pepper. Finely chop 1/3 to 1/2 pepper and add to pot..
- Add crab and stir..
- Clean shrimp. Remove exo- skeleton over tails of cocktail shrimp. Cut shrimp into bite size chunks and add to pot..
- Cut tilapia fillets into cubes. Add to pot and stir..
- Add spices. Stir..
- Cover and cook on low for ~3 hours. Garish with a kale leaf and serve with a roll or crackers..