cinnamon-apple muffins. Apple Cinnamon Muffins so fluffy you'll never want to eat another muffin again. Make a batch of these today for a healthy afternoon snack or breakfast. Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins with Oatmeal Crumb Topping. APPLE PIE Muffins with Cinnamon Crumbs. Apple cinnamon muffins are moist & tender. You can have cinnamon-apple muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cinnamon-apple muffins
- Prepare 100 grams of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 100 grams of apple.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 200 ml of low fat milk.
- Prepare 21 ml of liquid sweetener.
With chunks of apples and a cinnamon sugar topping – they're perfect for breakfast or a Apple Cinnamon Muffins. Paleo Apple Cinnamon Muffins: A Break from the Norm. I'll be real here… I haven't always been a great baker, which I guess makes sense considering we don't often eat grains.
cinnamon-apple muffins instructions
- preheat the oven at 180 C.
- add in a bowl all the dry ingredients.
- now add the wet ingredients and the apple.
- mix together and then fill the liners.
- bake for 15/20min.