You can cook Portobello burger using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Portobello burger
- Prepare 150 grams of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of Portobello mushroom.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
Portobello burger step by step
- season ground beef with garlic, black pepper, and salt.
- wash the lettuce and reserve.
- cut the onion in rings, cook them on the grill and reserve.
- cook the ground beef in hamburgers shape (round).
- clean the.portoblello mushrooms leaving only the top of it.
- cook the portobello mushrooms on the grill.
- assemble the hamburger: use Portobello mushrooms as bread.
- take one mushroom and put it up side down on the plate, on top of it put some lettuce, the grilled beef and onions, and some parmesan cheese, and finally another mushroom.