Homemade taco seasoning.
You can have Homemade taco seasoning using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade taco seasoning
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Homemade taco seasoning instructions
- Brown your beef,then drain..
- Add seasoning to your beef,and mix well..
- Measurements are per lb. of beef..
- If you choose to use this seasoning later,put into a seasoning jar..
- Will keep up to 6 mon.-1yr..