Broccoli and Potato Fritters.
You can cook Broccoli and Potato Fritters using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Potato Fritters
- You need 1/2 packages of small frozen brocolli.
- It’s 1 medium of potato boiled.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese (parmesian or colby).
Broccoli and Potato Fritters step by step
- place broccoli and boiled potato in the food processor..
- in bowl mix eggs, flour, cornmeal, garlic, cheese, s&p in a bowl and beat together. put broccoli, minced onion, and potato to batter..
- drop approximately 1 Tbsp of mix into hot oil in a skillet..
- when edges are turning gold then flip them over..
- drain them on paper towel..