Open faced tuna melt.
You can have Open faced tuna melt using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Open faced tuna melt
- Prepare 2 can of (5 oz) chicken of the sea tuna.
- You need 1 medium of shallot,minced(approx.2 tbsp).
- It’s 2 tbsp of plain non-fat greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced parsley.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 4 slice of 100% whole-wheat bread, toasted.
- Prepare 2 of fresh tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Open faced tuna melt instructions
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine tuna,shallot,Greek yogurt,lemon juice,parsley, and salt in a medium bowl. If desired you can add some black pepper or hot sauce for additional flavor..
- Spread 1/4 cup of the tuna mixture on each slice of toast; top with cheese and tomato..
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown, 3-5 min.