Nanny’s Stuffed Portobello mushrooms-excellent for diabetics. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Are the Easiest Vegetarian Dinner Around. Use a spoon to gently scrape out and discard the gills to make room for the filling. Giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a savory combination of pepperoni, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
The meaty texture of portobello mushrooms makes them an excellent substitute for meat. And when you load them up with quinoa, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes. Add the mushroom caps and coat well. You can have Nanny’s Stuffed Portobello mushrooms-excellent for diabetics using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nanny’s Stuffed Portobello mushrooms-excellent for diabetics
- Prepare 1 of portobello mushroom cap, cleaned of gills and drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen hash browns per cap.
- It’s 1 cup of browned, seasoned and drained ground beef and onions.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese, divided. Put some in the filling and leave some for the top. As much as you want.
- It’s of Sour cream optional.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Turkey Marinara Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Turkey Marinara Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (Gluten-Free)Wholesome Yum. Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Yellow Zucchini, Chorizo, and Philadelphia Cream CheeseOn dine chez Nanou. Portobello Mushrooms are large dark mushrooms that have a broad flat cap hence making them excellent for stuffing and grilling.
Nanny’s Stuffed Portobello mushrooms-excellent for diabetics instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl. Pile and mound on top of mushroom cap. Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and add cheddar to the top and back in the oven to melt. I dolloped mine with sour cream. It finishes with wonderful crispies..
They are from the cremini family and they have a rich meaty texture and flavor. How to make stuffed portobello mushrooms. Find healthy, delicious portobello mushroom recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Stuffed mushrooms and spinach-artichoke dip come together in this quick vegetarian recipe. Serve these cheesy stuffed mushrooms with a big salad for a satisfying and healthy dinner.