Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache.
You can have Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare of ganache.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 10 oz of bag of hershey's sugar free chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache step by step
- In a small bowl , microwave the cream on high for 1 minute, 30 seconds. You may heat cream in a small pot until just hot, do not bring to a boil..
- Add in chocolate chips and let sit 30 seconds..
- Whisk together until chocolate melts in and mixture is well incorporated..
- Add in butter and vanilla. Whisk until butter is melted..
- Let ganache sit for 20 minutes before topping your favorite dessert..
- You may make this mocha flavored by adding in a tablespoon of instant coffee to heated cream. Follow directions the same after this step..