Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets.
You can cook Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets
- You need 2 cup of beetroot, grated.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbspn of dry spices like turmeric, red chilli & Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats ground to powder.
- You need 2 tbspn of cornflour.
- It’s 2 tbspn of roasted semolina.
- It’s 2 tbspn of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbspn of dry mango powder.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper powder.
Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets instructions
- In a large mixing bowl squeeze off juice from 2 cups of grated beetroot..
- Add oats, onions, dry spices, salt to taste.
- Combine well and prepare the patties from beetroot dough..
- In a small bowl combine cornflour, a tspn of salt, pepper and enough water to make a thin liquidy batter.
- Spread the semolina on a plate separately.
- In a pan, spray oil and let it heat.
- Coat each cutlet well in the cornflour batter and then in the semolina.
- Pan fry each side till slight brown or done.
- Alternatively, preheat and bake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes..
- Serve hot with a Low fat sour curd dip(best combination) or any other sauce/ chutney of your choice.