Salmon and asparagus.
You can have Salmon and asparagus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon and asparagus
- It’s 4 of salmon fillets (6-8 oz).
- Prepare 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of asparagus stalks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lowfat mayonaise.
Salmon and asparagus step by step
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend..
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces..
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil..
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets..
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done..