Shrimp-Lobster bisque. Use shrimp and crab or switch to lobster or fish in the soup. This delicious seafood bisque is made with crab and shrimp. It's super easy to prepare and cook for a weeknight meal because it's ready in.
Spicy Coconut Shrimp Bisque Recipe – Cajun Asian Shrimp Bisque. Lobster Bisque with Langostino Lobster Tails – PoorMansGourmet. If lobster is not affordable, you might substitute with canned crab, extra shrimp or as a last resort imitation crab meat. You can cook Shrimp-Lobster bisque using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp-Lobster bisque
- It’s 4 cup of lobster stock – divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of peeled salad shrimp.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 cup of lowfat sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lowfat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Stevia sugar substitute.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
Lobster Bisque – a classic creamy and smooth, highly seasoned soup made from lobster and aromatics that is a Valentine's Day favorite entree or served as a first course. Sherry and lobster are a classic flavor pairing; here, cream sherry lends the bisque a slightly sweet complexity. For richer flavor and more intense color, use a female lobster. This Easy Lobster Bisque recipe is amazingly delicious and ready in under an hour!
Shrimp-Lobster bisque step by step
- Puree the shrimp in 1 cup lobster stock. See my recipe for lobster stock..
- Put flour and 2 T water in small container with lid. Shake to thoroughly blend..
- Add all ingredients except flour blend to saucepan with 3 cups lobster stock..
- Place pan on medium heat and whisk to blend ingredients..
- Add flour blend and continue whisking. Raise heat until soup reaches boiling stage Reduce heat and stir..
- Serve garnished with cooked salad shrimp or crackers on the side..
This lobster bisque contains delectable flakes of lobster folded into our rich, sherry-cream lobster This is a very tasty bisque as is, and can be enhanced by adding small chunks of lobster, shrimp. Hollow out the bread, according to how much of the bisque you wish to put in there. This is a decadent lobster bisque that is surprisingly easy to prepare. Your guests will be impressed and feel pampered. I serve this with salad and hot, buttered French bread.