Roasted Cauliflower Mash.
You can cook Roasted Cauliflower Mash using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Mash
- It’s 1 bag of Frozen Cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of sprays Olive oil spray.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of To taste Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Horseradish.
Roasted Cauliflower Mash step by step
- Set oven to 375°F Put cauliflower and garlic on a banking pan and spray with olive oil spray add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 30 minutes..
- Place cauliflower and garlic in food processor with butter, yogurt and horseradish and process until smooth..