Bitter Gourd Egg Soup.
You can have Bitter Gourd Egg Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bitter Gourd Egg Soup
- It’s 1 of medium bitter gourd.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of stock of your choice.
- Prepare of season.
- Prepare 1 dash of white pepper and salt.
Bitter Gourd Egg Soup instructions
- Slice bitter gourd thinly set aside.
- Bring stock to a boil then add beaten eggs and simmer down immediately stir only once so that the soup is not cloudy.
- Add bitter gourd and simmer for 3 minute for crunchy bitter gourd or longer if you prefer a softer bitter gourd..
- Season with white pepper.