You can cook Shrimp-Lobster bisque using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp-Lobster bisque
- You need 4 cup of lobster stock – divided.
- You need 1 cup of peeled salad shrimp.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1 cup of lowfat sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lowfat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Stevia sugar substitute.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
Shrimp-Lobster bisque instructions
- Puree the shrimp in 1 cup lobster stock. See my recipe for lobster stock..
- Put flour and 2 T water in small container with lid. Shake to thoroughly blend..
- Add all ingredients except flour blend to saucepan with 3 cups lobster stock..
- Place pan on medium heat and whisk to blend ingredients..
- Add flour blend and continue whisking. Raise heat until soup reaches boiling stage Reduce heat and stir..
- Serve garnished with cooked salad shrimp or crackers on the side..