Diabetes special.. Oats choco delight.. Oats rich in fibre content helps to maintain heart healthy. Read up on "Choco Almond and Oat Smoothie with Flax" at the Free diabetes magazine. Save on diabetes products and learn more about managing diabetes.
Oatmeal is a nutritious food that is high in carbohydrates, but it is good for people with diabetes. Find out more about the pros and cons of this staple food. They may help manage symptoms when incorporated into a diabetic meal plan, but nothing will replace a proper medical treatment for diabetes. You can cook Diabetes special.. Oats choco delight. using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diabetes special.. Oats choco delight.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 of crushed dry fruits almonds, walnuts, fig &dark chocolate.
- It’s 6 slice of brown bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 2 tb of honey.
Oatmeal is a popular breakfast choice for people who want something healthy and relatively fast to prepare. Managing diabetes doesn't mean you need to sacrifice enjoying foods you crave. Diabetic recipe collection. healthy diabetic recipes. Do you abstain yourself from your favourite foods just because you have diabetes?
Diabetes special.. Oats choco delight. instructions
- Cut the sides of bread.
- Dry roast oats, &dry fruits.
- Keep aside when cool down then add dark crushed chocolate.
- Dip the slice in milk stuffed oats mixture & make ball.
- Keep it in fridge for 10 mnts.
- Before serving put ball inmicro for 30sec.
- Pour warm honey &garnish with crushed dark chocolate.. Serve hot.
Are you the one of those who thinks taste and health can't go hand in hand? Well, then you are in the right section…. Is oatmeal good for people with diabetes? Oatmeal is a hot cereal made from broken-down oat groats. People eat it mixed with hot water or milk to give it This is one reason people with diabetes often look for alternatives to carb-rich cereals.