Healthy Quinoa Salad.
You can have Healthy Quinoa Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Quinoa Salad
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 cup of water to boil.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cube.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- It’s 2 cup of purple onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers.
- You need 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of parsley, for garnish.
- You need 1 of garlic sea salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper, to taste.
Healthy Quinoa Salad instructions
- Dice onion, cucumber and tomato.
- Bring water, bullion cube and quinoa to a boil..
- Finely chop parsley while waiting..
- When ingredients come to a boil, cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 15 min. Or until quinoa is semi-transparent and moisture is almost gone.
- Turn off heat and add tomatoes, parsley, cucumber and onion.
- Drizzle lemon juice onto quinoa mixture.
- Add garlic salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve with a slice of grilled toast or chips if you'd like.