You can cook Melting Chocolate using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melting Chocolate
- It’s 1 of Cooking chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Melting Chocolate instructions
- Melting chocolate sounds easy, but if not done right it can be an absolute disaster. Cook it too long and lumps form. A bit of water falling into the mix will also make the possibility of smooth melted chocolate impossible!.
- I add vegetable oil to the cooking chocolate which ensures a smooth consistency – in other words NO LUMPS.
- Before putting the chocolate into the double boiler, pour in +/- 1/4 cup vegetable oil. (There is no actual measurement as it depends on how much chocolate you are melting).
- Place chocolate into double boiler.
- Stir until chocolate has melted totally.
- If any lumps start to form, just add a little more oil..
- This method makes the melted chocolate smooth and easy to work with for pouring/ dipping/ anything that requires melted chocolate.
- This method also makes the chocolate set quicker and harder.