Bitter Gourd rice in a pot. (Diabetic vegan) L.N.S..
You can have Bitter Gourd rice in a pot. (Diabetic vegan) L.N.S. using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bitter Gourd rice in a pot. (Diabetic vegan) L.N.S.
- You need 2 pinch of Aesfoerdieta ( Hing).
- You need 2 pinch of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rock salt.
- It’s 5 of Bitter Groud.
- It’s 100 grams of Rice.
Bitter Gourd rice in a pot. (Diabetic vegan) L.N.S. step by step
- Wash and cut all the Bitter Gourd into rounds..
- Take a non stick frying pan on a gas keep it on high for some time like 30 sec. Put oil in it..
- Then put Hing and then cumin seeds in the oil..
- Then put washed and round pieces of Bitter gourd. In the nonstick frying pan..
- Stir it. Now and then at medium. By adding rock salt. Keep vigil..
- When done keep aside fried Bitter Gourd aside ….
- Now wash the rice and put it in a mud pot keeping the level of water 2 inches above the level of rice..
- Now keep it on Gas Stove for 5 min high then after a boil simmer the stove..
- After a boil and before simmering the Gas add the bitter gourd in it and just leave it for five minutes on a simmer position..
- Off the stove and keep aside. For few minutes ..
- You can serve it with chattney or papad or with pickle of your choice..