Cherry Pie ( sugar free).
You can cook Cherry Pie ( sugar free) using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Pie ( sugar free)
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of pastry for a two crust pie or double pie crust recipe.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz red tart cherries, water pack.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Splenda.
- You need 1/3 cup of agave nectar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Cherry Pie ( sugar free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prrick bottom pie crust.
- Drain cherries, reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Mix in Splenda, agave, and cornstarch in heavy saucepan.
- Stir in liquid until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat, stir continuously, until mixture bubbles.
- Cook for 1 minute or until thick.
- Remove from heat, add butter and cherries..
- Slice 3 or 4 vents in top crust.
- Cover pie with top crust.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes.
- Then reduce to 350°F and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden..
- Serve and enjoy..