No-cheese cheesecake!. Once you experience the velvety texture and taste the light, vanilla flavor, you'll never believe that what makes this duo of dairy-free treats includes the likes of lima beans, coconut oil, konjac (a type of plant that provides the creamy, cheesecake-like mouthfeel), and agave syrup. White Chocolate Cheesecake (No Bake) SuperGolden Bakes While cream cheese is delicious rich, it's really what makes cheesecake so calorie-laden and unhealthy. But this yogurt cheesecake is a lighter version of the dessert we all know and love.
A classic cheesecake recipe includes everything from cream cheese and sour cream to the eggs and the butter in the crust. This recipe can also be stored in the freezer for up to three months. A no-bake cheesecake made with caramel candy, chocolate and pecans, this tastes just like the turtle candy! You can cook No-cheese cheesecake! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-cheese cheesecake!
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2 cup of low fat milk powder.
- Prepare 2 packages of (110 grams each) fat-free yogurt/ Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of vanilla powder.
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry jam or whatever topping sauce you like.
Hot tip: An easy way to drizzle fudge topping is to put it in a sealable plastic bag, snip off a corner and pipe away! No-bake cheesecake is a lot easier than baked cheesecake. Without eggs and baking, there is virtually ZERO room for error. Traditional cheesecake runs the risk of over-beating the eggs, over-baking, under-baking, and cheesecake cracking.
No-cheese cheesecake! step by step
- Roast oats in a hot pan, or in the oven until golden..
- Pour in a tray, mix with egg whites, honey, and cinnamon until having a good consistency..
- Blend the milk, yogurt, surgery, and vanilla until smooth..
- Pour in the tray over the oat crust..
- Heat in medium temperature for 20-30 minutes (until consistent)..
- Cool down in the fridge..
- Cut into medium squares, add the topping, and enjoy! ?.
And if you're using a cheesecake water bath, which I always recommend, your springform pan could leak. Tastes delicious frozen or from the fridge with pie topping. Preparation Place the cashews in a medium bowl and cover with cold water. Make the crust: Using a food processor, pulse together the pecans, almond flour, dates, cinnamon, coconut oil, and a pinch of salt. The cheesecake set well, but after an hour of being at room temp it began to melt a little bit.