Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper.
You can cook Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 each of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sage Ground Sausage.
- It’s 1 stick of Margerine.
- It’s 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Sliced Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 3 each of Zucchini.
Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice zuchini into rounds..
- Chop Red Onion.
- Slice mushrooms if not presliced..
- In a large deep pot melt one stick of margerine. (You CAN use less if desired to make it healthier)..
- Add tube of ground sage sausage. You can typically find this in the refridgerated section with the breakfast sausage. If not get regular ground pork sausage and add probably 2tsp of ground sage. Brown until almost fully cooked..
- Add in sliced mushrooms onions and zuchini. Cook until completely soft..
- Pour the mixture into a large rectangular casserole dish..
- Pour one large can of crushed tomatoes over the top. Do not stir!.
- Sprinkle liberally with garlic salt..
- Add layer of provolone slices all across the top..
- Bake until cheese starts to brown. Aprox 15 to 20 minutes..
- Serve in a bowl as there will be a lot of beautiful tomato sausage zuchini broth and you will want a crusty loaf of french bread to sop it up with!.