You can cook Rice pakora using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice pakora
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 100 gm of Chana Dal (sock it 4/5 hours).
- You need 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of Tomato.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion.
- Prepare Half of cup Potatoes smash (diabetic patient sweet potato).
- It’s of as per taste Salt.
- It’s of as per necessary Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Raisin.
- You need 2 tsp of Poppy seeds.
Rice pakora instructions
- Smash the rice until the smooth and add potatoes also..
- Add salt litbit,garam masala powder, tomato pieces green chilli, onion pieces,mix well keep in a side..
- Now chana Dal boil it with salt and turmeric powder..
- Take a pan add oil put the Dal Cummin powder,tomato pieces,salt, green chilli,and cooked it well.
- Take the rice dough,make semi circle and put the Dal in the middle and cover it and shape it as you like..
- Now put in the poppy seeds.
- Take a pan and oil and fry it well.
- Now it's time for serving thank you..